During the Apple keynote, Steve has done what he’s always have done. Talk about their past accomplishments. It’s like the appetizer before the main course of a very good dinner.
- Apple has sold 250,000,000 iPods since 2001. That number looks bigger than Steve.
- There are now 284 Apple Retail Stores
- 50,000,000 visitors to their stores last quarter. (That’s funny. I haven’t seen anyone walking around with a counter when I go to the store.)
- 140,000 Apps in the App Store. (I wonder how many of them are just dupes of apps we have seen. Like the flashlight app.)
- Apple is not the largest mobile device company in the world. (Thanks to the iPhone.)