Booth babes. Models. Hired tits. Whatever you want to call them, we all know what they are used for one thing. To get you and your loins to look at the booth that they are in. At this year’s E3, I wanted to see which booth babe(s) knew a little bit of video game and geek trivia. The following are the questions that I asked them:
- What is the name of Mario’s brother?
- Who/What is PAC-MAN?
- Name the first 3 Nintendo Consoles
- Name the character that shoot fireballs out of their hands and says “HADOKEN?”
- What is the Konami code for Contra?
- Who is Han Solo’s co-pilot?
- In Halo, what is the name of the main character you play as?
Not too hard right? Especially if you truly know your games. View the videos of these so called “Gamer Girls” past the break.
Down by the South Hall entrance were these two hotties with GameCrush.com shirts. Don’t remember what GameCrush.com is? Check out this post. If you don’t want to check out that post, then here is a TL;DR version: Pay to play video games against or with hot girls.