Attention all Monday Night Combat fans. In honor of Valentines Day, Uber Entertainment has released a new Valentines themed update for Monday Night Combat. Featuring a new set of gear, Valentine-related effects, and an in-game music video, the update also includes some new features, along with important adjustments and fixes. Be sure to give the “You are My Pitgirl” music video a look. It’s pretty hilarious.
- Added “You are My Pitgirl” Realtime Music Video for all you dreamers out there
- Added Crimson Gear for all Pros
- Added Broken Heart Headshot Effect for Snipers wearing Crimson Gear
- Added Rose Petal Death Effects for all Pros wearing Crimson Gear
- Players will now earn different “Bot Kill Streaks” when killing bots without dying in Crossfire matches
- Graphics options have been moved out of HostileEngine. You will still have one more graphics reset with this patch, but all future updates should be reset-free.
- Uber is now shipping a list of banned players. The list has been compiled and vetted by the community and Uber. Individual server admins will now have to remove these player from their HostileAccess.ini file if they wish to allow cheaters on their servers. The default will be to globally ban known cheaters.
- Players no longer receive bonus juice at the start overtime or when they respawn in overtime
- Auto balancing of teams will no longer activate if either Moneyball has its shield down
- Updated Bullseye with festive colors
- Changed Character Select Screen layout and added player names
- Emphasized Locker Room in main menu
- Turned on over head player names during Moneyball finale
- Fixed server name from disappearing on dedicated servers when matches roll over
- Fixed class limits being offset in the server browser
- Fixed class limit lockout issues on character selection
- Fixed Assassin’s dash becoming unusable
- Fixed Preseason Hero Gear not unlocking for some people
- Fixed end-game chat window getting lost if the scoreboard was already visible
- Fixed controller sensitivity not working at highest and lowest settings