Check out our recap of Nintendo’s E3 2012 Press Conference right here!
1. Pikmin 3 looks incredible, and like a return to form.
2. WiiU is now supporting TWO tablet controllers per console, will ship with one.
3. Nintendo looking to make GREAT strides in the direction of third-party-support, something that has often been a weakness for their consoles. Ubi and Warner Brothers were cited as showcased partners, Batman: Arkham City Armored, and Assassin’s Creed will both get special editions for the console, and major titles like Mass Effect 3 and Aliens: Colonial Marines were shown.
4. Wii Fit U is more of the same, but the addition of the tablet controller makes it a more seamless and integrated experience.
5. Scribblenauts coming to the WiiU with multiplayer and online integration.
6. New Super Mario Brothers U is beautiful, and exactly what you want it to be.
7. ZombieU looks to be targeting the hardcore crowd, while still making use of Nintendo’s new control methodology.
8. Yes, there are still 3DS games being released. No details on new titles.
9. Nintendoland is a Nintendo-themed digital theme park featuring iconic characters and locations from major Nintendo titles.
10. Overall, it was the best conference of show. Plenty of gameplay, details, and dates. No announced price point merits a B+.