The month of October means two things: Costumes and Candy. While we aren’t giving out any Candy, we do have plenty of Prizes. Now all we need is some Costumes, and that’s where you readers come in. It’s October, which means it’s time for this year’s Annual Halloween Costume Contest.
Do you want to win some prizes? With this year we’ve made it super easy.
- Post a picture of yourself in costume on either PixelatedGeek or Comic Issue‘s Facebook Wall.
- Beginning October 24th Comic Issues will post a constantly updating Photo Gallery on their Facebook where all the entries will get their Like on!
- Liking will continue until Halloween night, so you’ve got 2 weeks to get all your friends, family, acquaintances, and hobos with internet access to Like your picture.
- The top 3 contestants who have the most Likes will be our winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
Entries will be accepted until Nov. 7th. After the contest is over, we’ll tally up the likes and make an announcement on both the website and Facebook.
There are some secrets to unlock, which can be done by simply liking on Facebook.
Comic Issues Facebook Likes
- 250 Likes – Anthony Silva, host of the Comic Issues podcast will grow a Bat-Stace for the month of “Movember”.
- 400 Likes – Anthony Silva, host of the Comic Issues podcast will shave a Bat Symbol into his chest hair for the month of “Movember”.
Don’t worry, plenty of pictures will be taken, perhaps even a photo shoot…
If you have any question on how to enter, please feel free to reach out to us on either Facebook or email us at email@example.com