Mad Catz has either created the first prototype for a small Cylon or a very bad ass looking gamer mouse. Sadly, its the later. The new completely Mad Catz designed gamer mouse, R.A.T. (Really Awesome Technology), will be shipping to stores this Spring.
“Cyborg is best known for ergonomic and fully adjustable flight sticks, gaming mice and keyboards. The new mouse range incorporates the same market leading design principles and applies them to gaming mice. For the first time ever on a mouse, the key points of contact between the gamer’s hand and the mouse are fully adjustable allowing it to be customized for any grip preference” commented, Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. “The Cyborg mouse range was developed entirely in house and I believe they are the most comfortable gaming mice you’ll ever use. Besides, they just look cool!”
There are 4 different R.A.T.s to choose from. They give each mouse model a number and each have their own number of features. In my opinion they should just market it them as leet, pro, basic, nub.
Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse
- Features: Wireless, Fully Adjustable, 5600dpi laser; Programmable,; Weight System; Powered by Rechargeable Batteries
- MSRP: $129.99/ £99.99 / â‚¬129.99
Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse
- Features: Fully Adjustable; 5600dpi laser; Programmable; Weight System; USB powered
- MSRP: $99.99 / £79.99 / â‚¬99.99
Cyborg R.A.T. 5 Gaming Mouse
- Features: Adjustable Length; 4000dpi laser, Programmable; Weight System; USB powered
- MSRP: $69.99/ £49.99 / â‚¬59.99
Cyborg R.A.T. 3 Gaming Mouse
- Features: 3200dpi laser; USB powered o MSRP: $49.99 / £34.99 / â‚¬49.99
Full press release here via MadCatz.com