Hello and welcome back, dear friends, to this week’s Trailer Park. I’m your old pal Spooky and I’m here to bring to you only the best in the latest and greatest teasers, trailers, and clips. I scour the inter-tubes and bring them all here in one sweet spot for your viewing pleasure. It’s a thankless job, so you can thank me in the comments section below. This week:
- Machete kills in Machete Kills!
- Frankenstein gets another steampunk treatment in the dark and creative-looking Frankenstein’s Army.
- The endlessly talented Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a porn-obsessed Jersey shore type in his directorial feature debut Don Jon.
- Robert DeNiro does what he does best (look calmly menacing) in the comedy The Family.
- Percy Jackson is back for more adventure with an all-star cast in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters.
- Lastly, if you’re on the same TMNT lovefest I am, then check out Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows trailer spotlighting all the turtles as they do what they do best, give’em shell!